Marketing Agency Manager (SEO Team)
At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 9 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We're looking for a Marketing Agency Manager to join our Delivery team, focused specifically on our SEO team. The Marketing Agency Manager is responsible for leading the SEO services OneLocal provides to its clients through our LocalSEO product. The role involves working closely with key stakeholders to ensure we meet our client's expectations. The Marketing Agency Manager will drive the vision of LocalSEO to reflect new trends and keep OneLocal competitive in the SMB marketing space while ensuring we can scale our client base. The ideal candidate is detail and process oriented, proactive, has a continuous improvement mindset and is looking to join a fast-growing technology company. The core value of the Delivery team is being client-centric.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Owning the whole LocalSEO product/client funnel and providing a roadmap on projects to continually reduce manual time spent on implementing strategies for clients
- Activate, monitor, and adjust our clients' LocalSEO to ensure their configuration is aligned with industry best practices and deliver the most value
- Leading, mentoring, coaching, and working side by side with the SEO team
- Closely collaborating with other streams and departments within the company such as the Delivery team, Customer Success team, and Sales team
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing trends and any target market industry trends that impact SMBs
- Creating and maintaining process documentation regarding LocalSEO to ensure there is a clear understanding of the product, how it’s marketed and implemented
- Defining and refining processes
- Informing and educating other departments on current SEO best practices and trends
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of OneLocal’s technologies, processes, and teams
- Understanding the company’s goals and vision, participating in your own individual goal setting on a quarterly basis
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience managing team members in an agency setting
- Self-organized with strong leadership skills
- Proficiency and applied knowledge in all areas of SEO, including keyword research, technical SEO, on- and off-page strategies, including Google Business Profile, content marketing, listings management, and analytics.
- Demonstrated success in delivering exceptional SEO performance for client websites and experience working with local clients
- Strong knowledge of content marketing and inbound marketing best practices
- Highly skilled in number crunching and data analysis
- Experience working with an SEO tech stack (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Proficiency working with tracking and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to work with large and complex projects within scope, and on-time
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide expertise or advice directly to clients as an SME
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We are committed to a remote-first/distributed team work environment with access to a co-working space in Toronto
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.
Something looks off?