Business Development Representative
At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales Team. The ideal BDR is a motivated, results-driven individual who is looking to join an early stage technology company and help us drive growth and innovation.
Ideally, you have worked in sales for about a year or more and you love the thrill of a sale and a hot lead. We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and has a resilient mindset. If you’re ambitious and ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead generation through cold calling and booking demos for our Account Executives
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Identifying client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Staying up-to-date with new products & services and new pricing/payment plans we have to offer
What You Bring
- Comfort and previous experience with cold calling
- Experience selling technology to small & medium businesses is an asset
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We have committed to a remote-first work environment with access to co-working spaces in Toronto. This means our roles are open to candidates who can work between the core hours of 9am - 5pm EST
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.
Something looks off?