Account Executive (B2B SaaS)
Sales & Business Development
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022
Trolley is the payouts platform for the internet economy. Our vision is to unlock the collective economic opportunity of the internet – for everyone – by building a truly global payouts ecosystem. Through our powerful platform and API, Trolley enables businesses to reach workers from all corners of the world and offer creators, on-demand workers, and suppliers the ability to bring their specialized talents to a global market. Businesses use Trolley to automate and manage payouts, collect recipient tax and banking information, and mitigate fraud and risk. The payouts solution of choice for hundreds of businesses, Trolley has made payouts to over 1.1 million different musicians, artists, makers, vendors, and suppliers around the world.
Trolley is seeking a driven, smart & hungry individual to join our sales team as an Account Executive (AE). Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role requires a customer focused sales professionals who understand the unique challenges with SaaS Software sales, with technology as a solution for the B2B space. The ideal candidate will have experience with software sales and has a desire to hunt for new business. This role involves working directly with our Business Development Representative (BDR) team, who book sales meetings for the AE’s. Our AE's are then responsible for the entire sales cycle until the deal is closed. At Trolley, Account Executives are also responsible to source/book and close their own deals to compliment leads provided by the BDR and marketing team.
In your role you will:
- Sell the Trolley Platform solution and vision to new mid-market business customers.
- New business development; winning and closing new customers that generate revenue for the company.
- Manage the full sales-cycle from open to close, including but not limited to: prospecting in assigned industry verticals, prospect qualification, discovery calls, live/online demos, contract generation & negotiations, compliance submission.
- Prospect targeted potential business customers with best practice, using outreach & various sales tools.
- Work with the sales & marketing team to assist in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to make sure the funnel is full and wide.
- Manage time effectively to schedule outreach/appointments/demos/calls.
- Meet/exceed monthly & quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approach & techniques.
- Perform product demos with prospects using web tools provided.
- Attend workshops, startup, Tech networking events to target & prospect new client opportunities.
- Represent Trolley at conferences/events to generate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Sales & Marketing team members to share knowledge and best practices, and fine tune the sales process.
- To be a valued team member contributing to the positive culture within the company.
- To sell consultatively, with professionalism & ethically.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management team.
- 2 years or more of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales/technology-related environment.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent sales and telephone skills, including active listening, and verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Experience developing new verticals or territories is a plus.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with multiple stakeholders, sales cycles that can be long at times, and dealing with inter-departmental processes.
- High business acumen.
- Proficient with Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator (Outreach is a plus).
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagements and activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Interested? What we offer:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Join an amazing team of diverse people working together on a common mission.
- Extended Healthcare benefits including dental, vision, LTD, etc.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year + public holidays.
- Pension Plan.
- Gym Membership allowance.
- 1/2 day Fridays during summer.
- Central modern office, close to public transport (near Atwater metro).
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best.
See more open positions at Payment Rails
Something looks off?