DSP Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online. We help agencies, brands, and Amazon sellers win on Amazon by analyzing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational sales growth.
We are currently hiring a DSP Media Manager to support our Amazon DSP services team and its growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ campaigns are set up for success and that they love Perpetua. While we're a product company, we've created an in-house managed service team to support our customers on the Amazon DSP.
The DSP Media Manager will be responsible for planning, developing, and executing full-funnel DSP marketing campaigns on Amazon. You will successfully manage large, complex campaigns and lead day-to-day client engagement around e-commerce media performance and strategy. Your focus will be on setting goals and KPIs against branding and awareness efforts, leveraging both DSP and high impact mediums like STV, OLV, & Twitch to deliver for our clients and channel consumers through the funnel. You will contribute to client calls in conjunction with account teams to effectively communicate programmatic strategy, drive sales growth, and monitor campaign activity against approved budgets.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Execute end-to-end campaign management, including campaign setup, targeting, creative asset management, optimization, and reporting
- Continuously monitor and analyze campaign performance, identifying opportunities for optimization and making data-driven recommendations to improve key metrics such as engagement, customer acquisition and return on ad spend.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and point of contact for their needs
- Provide clients with data-driven proposals and strategic recommendations for their DSP campaigns based on their business goals
- Contribute to business growth by proactively identify new opportunities to expand client’s scope and increase revenue
- Support internal teams across top tier client engagements to effectively drive our top of the funnel capabilities (e.g. STV, OLV)
- Ensure client success by effectively communicating expectations and providing ongoing campaign optimizations to meet KPIs
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to marketing technology and advertising
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a client facing role
- Experience in campaign management, specifically with Amazon Advertising, preferred but not required
- Can clearly demonstrate leading upper-funnel display client engagements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to extract insights from complex data sets and translate them into actionable strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate campaign performance and recommendations to customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, with a focus on delivering high-quality work
- Proficiency in using analytics tools, such as Excel, or third-party platforms to extract and interpret campaign data
- Occasional travel to the US may be required
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.