Growth Marketing Manager - Account Based Marketing (ABM)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, Account Based Marketing (ABM) to lead the development and execution of our strategic ABM campaigns across various channels and play a key role in driving the Enterprise pipeline. Your expertise will be the driving force behind our Enterprise pipeline, as you craft strategic initiatives that leave a lasting impact.
What You'll Do:
- Own an enterprise pipeline target alongside sales, you will partner with them to define the right accounts and then develop and launch programs to win them
- Develop and implement ABM strategies for most winnable accounts
- Execute highly targeted, personalized multi-channel campaigns (1:1, 1:few) such as email, social media, webinars, events, and paid ads. This will involve crafting custom marketing messages and content for each segment to drive engagement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify high-value accounts, segment these accounts, and develop hyper-personalized, tailored marketing strategies
- Present regularly on program performance and success to sales and marketing leaders by leveraging our existing CRM platforms and analytics tools
- Assist sales with progression of any opportunities created — this includes inputs for RFP response, personalized pitch or proposal materials (1-pagers, decks) and more
- Ensure our MarTech stack aligns with our ABM strategy and manage our vendor selection process for supplemental tools as needed
Who You Are:
- You have prior experience in a Growth Marketing role, ideally with some experience in digital marketing, user acquisition, or growth marketing
- Familiarity with various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, and more
- Data driven, your strength lies in our ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions
- You have no problem collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Enablement, Product Marketing
- This space moves fast, you stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and best practices in growth marketing
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.