Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We are currently hiring an eCommerce Associate to support our growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ ad campaigns are optimized as best as possible and that they love Perpetua. This role sits on our Customer Success team and will be a mix of owning customer relationships yourself, providing critical onboarding experiences for our self-serve customers, and supporting the growth of emerging marketplaces and new product features.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with our small-medium sized customers by optimizing their data using the Perpetua platform to help ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations
- You will know the main features and benefits of our product inside and out and can articulate them to our customers
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Create and update customer success guides to standardize and optimize our processesAnalyze customer needs and focus on customer retention
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams
- Onboard customers to help them achieve success and shorten their time-to-value with our products
- Support projects involving enablement tools, emerging marketplaces, and ad platforms
Who You Are:
- You have some experience working in an Operations, Customer Success or other client-facing role. If that experience was within a B2B SaaS company, even better!
- You consider yourself analytical, and have examples of leveraging data to drive action
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- You are a pro at building relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Above all you are curious, and are always looking to understand the “why” behind a question
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Perpetua
Something looks off?