Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We're looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to develop and execute a comprehensive growth marketing strategy that drives user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth for Perpetua.
You will be responsible for leading growth marketing initiatives, analyzing campaign performance, and utilizing customer insights to test and refine strategies across the marketing funnel.
What You'll Do:
- Drive customer acquisition: By leveraging your expertise in growth marketing, you will assist channel owners in developing innovative and scalable strategies that accelerate the acquisition of new customers while maintaining a strong ROI.
- Build, own, and be responsible for the marketing funnel: From top-of-the-funnel lead generation to nurturing and conversion, you will design and execute comprehensive strategies that drive customer acquisition.
- Identify and address issues in the marketing funnel: You will proactively analyze the marketing funnel to identify any bottlenecks or obstacles that hinder customer conversion. By employing data-driven insights and analytics, you will develop strategies to optimize the funnel and improve conversion rates.
- Develop, monitor, and improve live campaigns: You will oversee the development and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels. Through continuous testing and experimentation, you will identify areas of opportunity and implement improvements to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Project management of growth marketing initiatives: You will lead and manage growth marketing initiatives from ideation to execution. This involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, setting clear objectives and timelines, and ensuring the successful implementation of growth strategies.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of proven experience in growth marketing or a similar role within a B2B/Saas environment
- You are a hands-on person who takes full ownership of the funnel and aren’t afraid to think outside the box
- You have a results-oriented mindset with a proven track record of achieving growth targets
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive informed marketing decisions
- You’ve used tools like Tableau, Hubspot, Optimize, and GA to track leads, measure success, and run tests
- You think beyond “number of leads generated” and gauge your success by impact on revenue
- You are a creative and innovative thinker, with a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in growth marketing
- You have experience reporting out to senior executives and partnering across internal teams
- Bonus points if you have an understanding of Amazon advertising
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.