Advertising Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We are currently hiring an Advertising Account Manager to support our Amazon DSP services team and its growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ campaigns are set up for success and that they love Perpetua. While we're a product company, we're created an in house managed service to support our customers base on the Amazon DSP. This is one of the fastest growing teams in our company and as a member of this team you will very quickly be a formative member of what's quickly becoming the world's largest DSP managed service.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Provide clients with data-driven proposals and strategic recommendations for their DSP campaigns based on their business goals
- Contribute to business growth by proactively identify new opportunities to expand client’s scope and increase revenue
- Ensure client success by effectively communicating expectations and providing ongoing campaign optimizations to meet KPIs
- Manage campaigns end to end including initial setup, day to day optimization & reporting
- Analyze campaign performance, comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements
- Continuously support the development and improvement of our operational processes to drive efficiency
- Serve the role as a design partner for our forthcoming DSP product by continuously providing feedback to our product team
- Become a thought leader and trusted expert on the Amazon DSP
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a client facing role
- You have a passion for e-commerce and/or advertising and are looking to turn that passion into a meaningful career
- You have excellent analytic skills and are customer obsessed
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and efficiently
- You spot opportunities to take redundant tasks and evolve them into structured processes
- You make an effort to solve a problem for a customer before they have to bring it up to you
Bonus Points If:
- You have worked in ad tech
- You have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- You have previous experience with the Amazon DSP, Amazon Advertising, DV360, Google Ads, The Trade Desk, and/or Facebook Ads
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Perpetua
Something looks off?