Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We are looking for a Manager, FP&A to join our team in Toronto. This role will contribute to Perpetua’s short term and long term success through actionable insights and reporting. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast changing environment, collaborating with senior management and stakeholders throughout the company to drive critical business decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Perpetua’s leaders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations) to drive analysis and assist in strategic decisions
- Help define operational and financial drivers of the business and develop reporting to be shared with senior executives and the company
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing existing/new forecast models to show all key business drivers and ad hoc modeling as required
- Identify and implement changes to continually improve and add efficiency to our processes
- Partner with our Finance team to support financial close, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of entries
Who You Are:
- University Degree with a specialization in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5+ years of experience working in an FP&A focused role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- You can consume large amounts of data and information and make it actionable and meaningful to the team
- You love to understand how a business operates and how that relates to its financial performance
- You have a strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to connect the dots
- You have experience business partnering senior leaders and building strong collaborative working relationships with them;
- You are great at working in Excel and have no problem with Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and complex spreadsheets (Experience with SQL would be an asset!)
- Able to effectively build and cultivate strong internal and external relationships with various stakeholders across team
Working at Perpetua Canada 🇨🇦
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Learning and Development policy
💜 Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
🍼 Generous parental leave program
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🍔 When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Perpetua
Something looks off?