Data Strategist, Customer Success (China)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2021
Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
Perpetua is actively hiring a Data Strategist to join our Customer Success team! In this role, you will manage your own accounts, and collaborate with the wider Customer Success organization on initiatives to enable our customers to optimize their experience using Perpetua.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with our customers by optimizing their data using the Perpetua platform to help ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations
- Partner with our customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals
- You will know the main features and benefits of our product inside and out and can articulate them to our customers
- Offer strategic advertising solutions and in customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to achieve optimal success with Perpetua
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ campaign performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touchpoints like email and Zoom calls
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to our Product and Engineering teams
- Identify and close upsell opportunities with existing customers.
Who You Are:
- You have previous experience working with customers within a SaaS company or in a Customer Success role at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- You are a pro at building relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
Working at Perpetua China 🇨🇳
🌍 Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown to over 250 in the last two years and we have global offices in London, Berlin, São Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
💜 State standard of social insurance and additional business insurance for you and your family.
👋 Here at Perpetua one of our values is “have presence”, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🏢 A very well-located office in the heart of Shanghai city
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from Perpetua. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
Accommodation at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Please note, Perpetua does not accept unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Perpetua
Something looks off?