Job Title: Full Stack Developer
At Phaze, we're enabling stored value to be used for payments and transactions. Phaze aims to disrupt fiat transfers to consumers.
The world needs something in between closed economies and real-world spending.
Hence the name Phaze, pronounced Phase which means "a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development.”
Phaze is a payments infrastructure provider connecting enterprise platforms with retailers and brands worldwide. It has an established network of relationships with gift card aggregators, payments processors, loyalty program managers and platforms who store end-user value.
Though Phaze’s white-label APIs, customers can instantly buy digital gift cards, make credit card payments and pay mobile phone bills using their stored value with apps and platforms. Our APIs connect to 2,300+ brands and 500+ mobile operations in over 150 countries. We focus on liquidity, payment processing and order fulfillment so that our partners can focus on what they do best.
What are the Job Responsibilities?
- Collaborate with clients’ engineering team to support the integration of Phaze’s SDK and provide technical support to business development efforts.
- Bring enthusiasm and share your knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering excellence.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to develop product features from initial specs and API development to public release.
- Write Test cases to ensure the quality of the product
- Collaborate with team to support development requests, integrate the partner’s APIs.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with designing and building web applications and REST APIs.
- Work in an agile environment
- Have more than 2 years of full Stack Development work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience programming with React, Node.js, TypeScript and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in creating microservices using Go, Rust or Python is a huge plus.
- Have more than 2 years of experience in AWS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with DevOps engineering concepts.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) practices.
- Interest in the payment and fintech space.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Passionate about programming, quality and learning new technologies.
What is in it for you?
• Health Care
• Stock Options
• Remote Work Opportunity
Phaze is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Something looks off?