Sales Development Representative
PiinPoint is a SaaS platform helping to reinvent retail communities by changing the way retailers identify, validate, manage, and grow location networks with ease. We are a Y-Combinator backed SaaS startup looking for the right people to contribute to making a real impact in the retail, commercial real estate, and technology industries.
This position offers an incredible opportunity to build a career alongside our world-class business development team. The Sales Development Representative will work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer and other members of the Business Development team to position PiinPoint for success and fuel our outbound and inbound sales efforts.
In this role, we expect the Sales Representative to execute on outbound sales plans and support inbound lead qualification programs as well as interacting with our customers and testing new ideas. This position will drive the sales pipeline.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify prospects into SQL opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Account Executives team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Develop and refine calling scripts and identify collateral needs for outbound and inbound prospecting
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of product demonstrations
- 1+ year in a junior sales development role at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Track record of hitting aggressive SQL pipeline targets and working with Account Executives to close deals and generating revenue
Demonstrated success with lead generation through all means, cold calling, email, LinkedIn, inbound followup and meeting SQL targets consistently - specifically, achieving target volume of high-quality (ICP consistent) rechouts of at least 25-50 a week with conversion to meeting rates of up to 20%,
- Familiar with developing and experimenting with calling and outbound lead generation tactics
- Expertise with sales tools such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Hubspot or others
- Analytical thinker with comfort analyzing data and using analytics to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Experience creating sales content is a plus.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- Overview of your track record in an outbound sales context in a B2B SaaS context.
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile