Account Manager - Investor Relations
Irwin is one of Canada’s Top-Growing companies. We are based in Toronto and are a leading provider of capital markets-focused FinTech software with a mission to seamlessly connect the world’s capital seekers and allocators to make them more productive, innovative, and successful. Our flagship product, Irwin, is a software platform used by investor relations and investment banking professionals all over the world. We are proud to say that our customers consistently give us top reviews and truly enjoy using our products.
As our client base continues to grow, we are expanding our Account Management/Relationship Management team to ensure our clients are happy and successful. As such, we are looking for a candidate who can provide our users with advice on how best to use our solution as well as more general advice on how to run a successful investor relations strategy. A candidate with prior capital markets experience would be a fantastic fit for the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
You’ll Thrive With Us If You:
- Like thinking about the big picture and solving tough concepts
- Want to be innovative and generate new ideas for the product and company as a whole.
- Are absolutely obsessed with learning new things and out of the box thinking
- Educating customers and making them experts on how to use the Irwin platform
- Constantly communicating with customers to deliver value and inform them on new product releases
- Maintaining a knowledge base of articles that answer some of our most frequently asked questions
- Identifying opportunities or issues within the product based on customer feedback and empowering the product team with this information
- Work closely with our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Sharing customer success stories with the team and helping to develop them into case studies, webinars, and blog posts
- Researching and implementing new tools to help automate and scale customer success
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in investor relations, corporate access, sales & trading or CS/Sales of a capital markets-related technology product
- A passion for coaching our clients to be successful and exceeding their expectations
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers, understanding & anticipating their needs and pains
- A love for solving problems, no matter how big or small
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills (you will have to run product demonstrations for executives on a regular basis)
- A positive, optimistic attitude and the ability to multitask on multiple projects
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits (4 weeks paid vacation, extended health, dental and life insurance benefits)
- Career growth opportunities that you will only find at a high-growth, early-stage company
Irwin is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.