Launched in 2017, Irwin was developed due to evolving regulatory standards and a need for more innovation and support for the changing role of IR. We believe that IR teams can have high-quality service, innovative software, comprehensive data to make sound strategic decisions, and time savings with automation and reduced time-to-insight. These beliefs allow us to contribute to positive change in how capital markets operate, making them more transparent, accountable, and productive.
We are one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Canada. Our mission is to seamlessly connect the world's capital seekers and allocators to make them more productive, innovative, and successful. Our flagship product, Irwin, is a software platform used by investor relations and investment banking professionals all over the world.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team to help us further establish Irwin as a leader in the Investor Relations Software market.
About your territory:
You will be covering the US market for new logos only and will not cover any upsells into our existing client base. Our ideal client persona is the Head of Investor Relations at any public company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of closing experience in new logo sales in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, product demonstrations and negotiation.
- Demonstrated success managing complex B2B sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders.
- 90%+ quota attainment in previous roles
- Familiarity with modern selling tools including Hubspot or Salesforce, Gong, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies such as Sandler, Challenger Sale, Chris Voss, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in the investor relations or capital markets space
- Previous experience in a business development role (with a focus on opportunity creation)
- Experience working with Hubspot as a CRM system
- Prospecting: Prospect and build relationships with members of the investor relations community to further establish Irwin's presence in the marketplace. You will be responsible for creating about 20% of your own opportunities
- Discovery: Develop a deep understanding of the needs of an investor relations professional
- Product Demonstrations: Provide tailored demonstrations to prospective clients to help them understand the value Irwin can provide.
- Leading training + onboarding sessions
- Pricing negotiations: Working with the client to explain and recommend the best pricing package
- Conferences: Attend industry conferences as required.
Competencies you will be evaluated in the interview process:
- Business Acumen
- Track Record of Success
- Fast learner
- Professionalism and Executive presence
- Communication skills
- Team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Parental leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Remote-first work environment
- Career growth opportunities that you will only find at a high-growth company
Ailsa Crook, Sales Manager