Senior Program Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
As a Senior Program Manager in the Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to build cutting-edge FinTech technologies used by over 8,500 businesses in North America. Using your program management skills you will help us scale our Product, processes, and team to continue to meet growing business requirements. You will be responsible for improving Engineering productivity by creating and maintaining dashboards, project plans, and KPIs and communicating these with the rest of the organization.
We are a high-performing organization, and we encourage a Championship Mindset. We leave our egos at the door and understand a diversity of perspectives is the best way to solve problems and deliver value. This is a chance to join the Plooto team and build out your purpose, your work, and your influence.
What You'll Do
- You will help us ship high quality software, on time, on budget, to the delight of our internal and external customers! You will develop schedules, milestones, budgets, dashboards, KPI’s, forecasts, risk registers, and cross team dependencies. You manage stakeholders, communications, escalations, and change management process. When you see a problem, you identify a solution (or a mitigation) and execute.
- While keeping the developers on time, you’re so comfortable working in a matrix environment that you are a natural interface with Product Management and GTM teams to develop technical requirements, SOPs, and FAQs while keeping an eye out for ways to make things better.
- When there is a complex problem or large scale project, people immediately think of you because you will roll up your sleeves, collaborate with the right people, and get it done! Did we mention you have the super human ability to see around corners so you can help the team plan for the unexpected?
- You understand ownership, urgency, and have a fail fast mindset. Ambiguity is afraid of you. You drive the team to clarity and alignment, mentoring others on the journey. OKR’s are your second language and you are fluent!
What We Offer
- 7+ years of Technical/Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to influence without direct reporting authority
- Excellent project management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior software development experience
- 5+ years experience in SaaS technology company in a program management or similar capacity
- PMP Certification
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
Why become a Plootonian?
Everything we do can be traced back to our Leadership Principles. We leave our egos at the door and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We have an extremely strong product-market fit with an ever-growing customer base. We’re backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans.
We have really big ambitions and are scaling rapidly. You’ll get the space and the support you need to grow by focusing deeply on meaningful work. Plootonians are passionate about their customers, teams, and FinTech, so you’ll feel right at home! You’ll receive a competitive salary, stock options from day 1, and an annual bonus (on top of many other benefits). Secure your seat on our rocketship as we build the next FinTech unicorn together!Plooto is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Plooto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
See more open positions at Plooto
Something looks off?