Plum helps organizations make better Talent Decisions through the predictive power of psychometric data so every candidate is matched with a role that they have the natural abilities to excel in.
With our recent round of growth funding, we are seeking an energetic, action-oriented Product Manager that is committed to delivering exceptional products and experiences. You recognize the significance of thoroughly uncovering and defining problems and pain points prior to proposing solutions. Active listening comes naturally to you, and you enjoy being an advocate for end-users. You thrive in cross-functional and collaborative working environments and can easily adjust and adapt to new situations and challenges.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will lead the discovery of customer and market requirements to improve our users' experience and contribute to our business goals.
We are a fully remote team of 45 (and growing!) and, while our roots are in Waterloo Canada, we have team members from Vancouver to Texas to Halifax. Our ideal candidate will be located in Canada or the United States and willing to work Eastern Standard Time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work collaboratively with the product, engineering, and design teams to discover, plan, and deliver products and features that align with our product strategy.
- Own the delivery and go-to-market for new features and contribute to building awareness and knowledge of new features through communication, training material creation, and facilitation of training sessions.
- Be a subject matter expert and trusted source of strategic insight for your area of focus.
- Communicate often, keeping teams aligned and identifying blockers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all functions across the company.
- Support increasing the velocity, quality, and scalability of current integrations, while accounting for customer-specific needs and maintaining an outstanding user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience delivering B2B or B2C Saas products and features.
- Experience with enterprise and complex customers, or end users.
- Knowledge of product management skills and processes to understand, question, and improve the experiences of end-users.
- Experience discovering, defining, building products to market, as well as creating go to market plans for them.
WHO YOU ARE
- Critical thinking/decision making; an independent thinker, leaving things better than you found them.
- Drive/Execution; committed to excellence, using action and process help to push the business forward.
- Communication/Leadership; empathetic to all stakeholders, leading with vulnerability and not shying away from tough conversations.
Ready to Begin?
At Plum, we drink our own champagne. We want to know more about who you are and how align with the role, such we ask that you to complete the Plum Discovery Survey. You’ll get a chance to check out our base product firsthand and get your own Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
Apply by completing your profile with the following link: https://bit.ly/42lGlP1
Plum’s mission is to ensure everyone is happy, fulfilled, and thriving in their career. Using Industrial/Organizational Psychology, we are helping enterprise companies understand the human behind the work. We help companies match candidates to jobs based on their potential and what they could do if just given the opportunity, as well as retain employees through development, internal mobility, and identifying leadership potential. Plum’s data is 4x more accurate than a resume at predicting on-the-job success, and we recently won the 2022 Top HR Product of the Year award to prove it!
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
· Flexible work schedule
· Family and furbaby friendly
· Fun quarterly company events and activities.
· Coaching and internal growth
Plus, we offer health benefits with a focus on mental health and wellness. Our goal is to create a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels supported and valued.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email email@example.com.
Something looks off?