Social Media & Community Specialist
Title: Social Media & Community Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Manager - Creative & Website Services
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick OR remote (Canada only)
Who We Are
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Social Media and Community Specialist helps grow ProcedureFlow’s brand and contributes to the goal of revolutionizing procedural knowledge management around the world. The Social Media and Community Specialist plays an important role in both elevating awareness of ProcedureFlow’s brand and building a thriving and engaged user community.
Social Media Management
- Designing social media channel strategy
- Working closely with design and product teams on campaign deliverables
- Leading social listening efforts and updating team on latest trends
- Managing and implementing brand social content calendar
- Building campaign reports and presenting to senior team
- Building and executing ProcedureFlow User Community strategy
- Fostering a close relationship with community members
- Developing customer retention campaigns to expand business relationships
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in social media strategy, planning, content creation, and analysis or related educational experience
- 1+ year of experience managing paid social campaigns
- A demonstrable interest in marketing and social media management
- An overall passion for data-driven marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of the latest social media platforms and trends
- A desire to learn and grow within the field
- An interest in technology
- An enthusiastic team player, with a drive to take initiative
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- A curious and motivated learner
- An avid creator who loves coming up with new content ideas
- Passionate about technology
- Experience working in a SAAS environment is an asset
- Experience using Hubspot Marketing Hub is an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits From Day One - and we cover the health & dental premiums
- Paternal Leave Top-Up
- Retirement Savings - employer matching up to 4%
- Employee Stock Options
- Home Office Equipment – laptop, monitor, mouse and keyboard are all included.
- Positive Team Culture - we work hard but we also have a lot of fun together!
Remote Workspace Requirements
ProcedureFlow is a remote-first company, and this is a work from home opportunity. Our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick but we know you can do your work from anywhere in Canada.
You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work! You also have a reliable internet connection capable of participating in video calls.
The ProcedureFlow team is highly skilled, motivated, hardworking, and fun! This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to be part of a fast-growing SaaS business. Have we piqued your interested? Awesome! Submit an application today and let’s connect.
While our many of our opportunities are remote positions, only those who are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada with a valid Canadian work permit will be considered. All applications are appreciated, however, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
ProcedureFlow is an equitable and diverse employer; connect with us today!