Senior Account Executive
Title: Senior Account Executive
Reports To: VP of Sales
Location: Saint John NB, or Remote (Canada)
Who We Are
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Close new business by developing solutions that deliver real value for customer organizations
- Lead generation, opportunity management, relationship development, with the objective of achieving revenue, client growth and client satisfaction targets
- Creating Contracts, negotiating terms and conditions, and working relationships for client territories consistent with the guidelines of the product
- Part of a highly passionate and engaged team, and contribute ideas and collaborate to meet the company’s targets
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of sales experience selling SaaS offerings
- University degree or relevant work experience equivalence
- Proven success in achieving revenue targets and growing a start-up business
- Knowledge and or/or experience selling to contact centers would be considered an asset
- Experience with solution selling
- Positive attitude with a professional approach
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and customer-facing)
- Motivated to achieve sales targets; thrives on hunting for new business and closing deals
- Great at connecting innovative business solutions to customer pains
- Excel at finding and closing new business both over the phone, digitally and face to face
- Adept at strengthening your approach and sales presentation to fit different clients or industries
- Proficient with CRM (Salesforce would be an asset), ERP, and BPM tools
- Application of sales methodology to manage sales cycles
- Can create and evolve a social media or mass-market approach for generating leads and successfully work those opportunities
- Articulates current industry trends/issues and leverages this information in discussions with customer
- Consistently use sales tools and processes to create winning sales presentations
- Understands how operational processes contribute to the success of our customers
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits From Day One - and we cover the health & dental premiums
- Paternal Leave Top-Up
- Retirement Savings - employer matching up to 4%
- Employee Stock Options
- Home Office Equipment – laptop, monitor, mouse and keyboard are all included.
- Positive Team Culture - we work hard but we also have a lot of fun together!
Remote Workspace Requirements
ProcedureFlow is a remote-first company, and this is a work from home opportunity. Our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick but we know you can do your work from anywhere in Canada.
You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work! You also have a reliable internet connection capable of participating in video calls.
The ProcedureFlow team is highly skilled, motivated, hardworking, and fun! This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to be part of a fast-growing SaaS business. Have we piqued your interested? Awesome! Submit an application today and let’s connect.
While our many of our opportunities are remote positions, only those who are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada with a valid Canadian work permit will be considered. All applications are appreciated, however, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
ProcedureFlow is an equitable and diverse employer; connect with us today!