Senior Developer - Full Stack (C#) or Frontend (React)
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick or Remote in Canada or USA (must be +/- 2 hours from New Brunswick)
At ProcedureFlow, we're growing our engineering team as we continue to scale. We've more than doubled our revenue and staff in the last year.
Full stack .NET developers at ProcedureFlow use their skills to build amazing experiences by bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes to design, test, and ship great code. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with our teams of product, design, sales, and operations.
Our technology stack includes: C#, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Node, Terraform, and React.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our codebases and processes.
- Monitor systems for functionality, efficiency, and security.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure, and operations.
We're Looking for Someone Who Has:
- Experience building cloud-based web apps in ASP.NET MVC/C#.
- Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Empathy with their users and are stewards of crafting great experiences.
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits From Day One - and we cover the health & dental premiums
- Paternal Leave Top-Up
- Retirement Savings - employer matching up to 4%
- Employee Stock Options
- Home Office Equipment – laptop, monitor, mouse and keyboard are all included.
- Positive Team Culture - we work hard but we also have a lot of fun together!
Remote Workspace Requirements:
ProcedureFlow is a remote-first company, and this is a work from home opportunity. Our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick but we know you can do your work from anywhere in Canada.
You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work! You also have a reliable internet connection capable of participating in video calls.
The ProcedureFlow team is highly skilled, motivated, hardworking, and fun! This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to be part of a fast-growing SaaS business. Interested? Send us your resume, GitHub profile, or anything you'd like to showcase.
While our many of our opportunities are remote positions, only those who are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada with a valid Canadian work permit will be considered. All applications are appreciated, however, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
ProcedureFlow is an equitable and diverse employer; connect with us today!
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and to that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on people who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level.
Something looks off?