Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Prodigy Education is a global leader in game-based learning and is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in North America. Our mission is to help every student in the world love learning, motivating millions worldwide via fun, secure and accessible curriculum-aligned gameplay experiences. Visit www.prodigygame.com to learn more.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of paid marketing campaigns. Within our fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement paid marketing strategies that align with business goals. To be successful in this role you will need to be adaptable, data-driven, and passionate about setting up and optimizing scalable, high-impact campaigns.
- Manage, develop and implement paid social media marketing strategies and campaigns across various platforms, with a focus on TikTok
- Work with influencers to develop and execute successful campaigns from start to finish, including identifying and vetting potential partners, negotiating partnerships and rates, developing creative briefs, managing content production, and tracking performance
- Manage budget, performance targeting, creative development, and performance tracking for the TikTok platform and Influencer Marketing
- Develop and execute paid social media content and ads that engage our audience and drive paid subscriptions, and free registrations
- Monitor and analyze social media performance, using data to inform and improve future campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices, and bring new and innovative ideas to the table
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional Marketing teams to meet and exceed Program goals
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in social media marketing, with a focus on TikTok and influencer marketing
- Strong understanding of TikTok's algorithm, content trends, and best practices for paid marketing
- Demonstrated experience managing and optimizing paid social media campaigns on TikTok and other platforms
- Experience working with influencers from start to finish, including identifying potential partners, negotiating contracts, and managing content production and performance tracking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform and improve marketing strategies
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with a keen eye for detail and creativity
- Google Docs
- TikTok Business Center
- TikTok ads manager
- Sourcing tools for Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, e.g. Brandwatch
- Google Analytics (GA4) or equivalent
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- AppsFlyer or equivalent
- Segment or any other CDP
Working At Prodigy
- Why Prodigy? Here at Prodigy, our employees are the foundation of our organization - an asset that transforms our mission into a reality! For this reason, we offer our employees a Total Rewards Program that is geared towards their financial, physical and mental well-being.
- Employees receive full health benefits from day one! Including separate allocation for mental health.
- Employee stock options and savings plan
- $500.00 to create your own work from home set-up
- We pride ourselves on constant learning, which is why we offer our employees an annual learning fund of $1200.00
- Prodigy Savings Program (RRSP, TFSA)
- We value wellness, so in addition to wellness classes and benefits, we also offer an additional $720.00 fund to all employees
- Flexibility to choose whether you work from home or in-office, based on what works best on any given day
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly “no meeting day” Tuesdays
- Extended long weekends throughout the year!
- Want to work from anywhere in the world? We offer 4 weeks of "work from anywhere" per year!
- Get a sense of our culture through one of our news article written by the Toronto star There’s more to corporate culture than mandatory fun!, following an interview with our Chief People officer on how we create an engaging, flexible and fulfilling work environment! https://www.thestar.com/business/mars/2023/04/10/theres-more-to-corporate-culture-than-mandatory-fun.html
Please note: the privacy and security of our users are of the utmost importance to us, and all employees will be expected to act in accordance with Prodigy’s stringent security policies.
Follow us on Instagram to learn more, or visit our website at www.prodigygame.com to view additional benefits and perks and our Culture Blog.
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
See more open positions at Prodigy
Something looks off?