RideSharkis an established company delivering commute management platforms to public andprivate sector organizations throughout North America. Our core businessinvolves the delivery of custom-labelled enterprise platforms to help peoplechoose, and use, sustainable transportation options to reduce climate changeand congestion. The RideShark platform is a custom-labelled SaaS service thatincludes rewards, incentives and ecommerce. We pride ourselves on a strongR&D emphasis, auditable results and engineering principles to bring valueto a booming transportation industry.
RideShark is looking to recruit an experiencedSales lead to accelerate B2B customer acquisition. This position requires a knowledge of SaaSsales strategies, someone who loves cutting-edge technology and is passionateabout helping reduce climate change and congestion. The ideal candidate is an expert at outboundsales while also having a keen eye for brand recognition and marketingopportunities. You are someone who can implement tangible sales strategies for customer growth,create product stickiness through an outstanding customer experience, andidentify targeted sales strategies for different customer segments. You arealso creative, independent, and have demonstrated experience with sales whileunderstanding brand and marketing. This is not an advisory role – we arelooking for someone who is a self-starter, active in every aspect of the brand,sales and marketing components – full hands on! Experience with successfuloutbound sales, especially if it’s in the SaaS area, is critical. This rolereports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Lead and implement a dynamic sales strategy
- Lead evaluation and refinement of product-market fit for RideShark SaaS products.
- Focus on overall customer experience through the entirety of the RideShark customer interaction.
- Maintain awareness of transportation industry competitors and prepare detailed market and customer analyses, obtain customer feedback.
- Lead RideShark social media and content-creation roadmap aligning with company mission, vision, values and brand.
- Work with team members to increase SaaS stickiness, drive organic web and social media traffic, customer conversion rates, and customer lifetime value.
- Work with design teams to develop RideShark visual marketing materials including online and social media content, website, and advertising materials.
- SEO optimization of RideShark website.
- Lead all customer facing RideShark online communications including LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure alignment of product development and operations with RideShark brand and customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- B2B Sales experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a field relating to transportation, business, communications, marketing, finance, economics, accounting, or other related discipline with significant prior experience in SaaS product marketing and brand management.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing KPIs and digital strategy.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- High degree of creativity, both visual and problem-solving.
- Experience in SaaS.
- E-commerce experience is an asset.
- Experience or interest in sustainable transportation, climate change mitigation and congestion relief
- Experience working with public and private sector organizations.
- English Mandatory. French and Spanish proficiency desirable.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant mandatory.
Learnmore about our RideShark at www.RideShark.com
RideShark is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo background screening, including a criminal record check.
- Information Technology & Services
Something looks off?