Mobile App Developer
Do you love building crisp user experiences? We have the perfect job for you. RideShark is looking for a talented mobile application developer to help push the boundaries for our next generation of mobile and web-app.
Our application is massive, containing 100+ interactive screens. We’re looking for talent who can help bring uniformity to the experience, and won’t be intimidated by a challenging job.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering emotionally satisfying user experiences. We have a high bar set for the feel of the experience on both Mobile and Desktop.
If you would like an opportunity to make your mark and bring our vision to life, please apply.
- Experience developing React Native, native Android or iOS apps
- Working knowledge of Java or Kotlin and Objective-C or Swift
- Working knowledge of Angular or React
- Experience using component-driven philosophies – code duplication is avoided at our company
- Understanding of TypeScript or Flow. The job will require use of Typescript
- Experience working in a software development team in a professional environment
Technical Excellence. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast and we deliver complex solutions that work. We deliver a technical solution that truly is world class that was built for rapid scaling. Our team uses Agile methodologies to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition.. We plan, design, architect and build a technology platform that helps people choose and use sustainable travel options. Our focus is on climate change mitigation and we’ve been working to help reduce commuter-based transportation emissions and congestion for 15 years.
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We’re big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
While based in Ottawa, we’ve moved to a 100% remote workforce since the COVID 19 lockdown. This position should be considered as a permanent remote working opportunity, so we need someone who is comfortable working remotely and collaborating electronically.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly
- Daily team meetings
RideShark is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo background screening, including a criminal record check.
Something looks off?