Senior Product Manager
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Since day one, our mission here at Ritual has been to help restaurants thrive. With that being said, we continually look at how we can strive to improve our market leading products and technology. At Ritual, you’ll be working hands-on, taking ownership, and finding creative ways to commit to our purpose.
Product Managers at Ritual work with a dedicated team of engineers, designers, and data scientists and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (operations, sales, finance) to identify opportunities and deliver the right solutions. From day one Ritual has been a product-led company, two of our co-founders are Product Managers by trade and built products at Google & Blackberry.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team who will drive key parts of the Ritual user and merchant experience by owning the delivery of high impact initiatives and influencing future product strategy and roadmap.
As Sr. Product Manager you will..
- Drive growth and innovation on a complex product suite with a B2C two-sided marketplace with B2B components
- Iterate by monitoring and measuring the development and launch of new and existing product features
- Lead delivery of the product roadmap for your function while actively balancing scope and timelines with your team to ensure timely launches
- Collaborate on objectives and deliverables with cross-functional teams including UX & Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Growth
- Define measurable success metrics, drive alignment to company and team OKRs and lead efforts to meet those metrics
- Conduct research to gather feedback and insights to inform product development
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager...
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, with a focus on marketplace products
- Computer science, engineering or equivalent technical degree
- A strong data and technical aptitude with the ability to derive insights from multiple data sources/databases and get deep into technical details
- Ability to manage multiple projects, big and small, while achieving on-time and on-budget delivery
- An exceptional eye for product design
- The ability to translate the complex into simple insights and communicate them effectively
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs from day one
- Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Quarterly Wellness Days - your whole team takes a long weekend together to refresh
- Work with truly world-class peers and be in the heart of the startup community
*Please note we are operating in a hybrid model that does require office presence in our Toronto HQ
Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised over $140M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to nearly 50 cities across North America, Europe, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co/
Ritual fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We constantly strive to live up to our core values of authenticity, open-mindedness, and focusing on impact. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in Ritual’s selection and interviewing process.
Something looks off?