Channel Sales Manager
We at Security Compass are on a mission to create a world where we can trust technology by enabling organizations to shift left and build secure applications by design. Our flagship product, SD Elements, helps organizations to reduce cyber risks by taking an automated, developer-centric approach to threat modeling, secure development, and compliance. This, combined with our industry-leading e-Learning offerings, allows us to support our customers in accelerating software time-to-market without sacrificing security.
Hi, I’m Leslie Lorenco, Vice-President, Global Channel Sales at Security Compass,
I’m looking for a Channel Sales Manager to ignite and nurture partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success as well as manage existing partners to drive growth. The priority is to maximize partner net new opportunities and revenue generation by managing all activities associated with pipeline management, sales coaching, and forecasting.
We are open to candidates across the United Kingdom (UK).
What you’ll do
- Partner Recruitment: You will develop strategic relationships with key partners to drive commitment to Security Compass products and to increase the revenue.
- Pipeline Creation: Drive joint pipeline from demand generation to close. Effectively communicate, report, track, and manage sales pipelines to senior management.
- Pipeline Management: Utilize tools and consistent processes for qualifying and forecasting partner pipeline. You will develop and execute strategies to increase pipeline volume and velocity jointly with partners.
- Influencing and Negotiation: Exhibit credibility and executive presence, influencing, and instilling confidence at all executive and management levels, internally and externally.
- Business Reviews: Conduct regular reviews with Top Partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics.
- Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with Field Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to generate net-new partner sourced pipeline and revenue.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3-5 years of partner recruitment and channel management experience, preferably with IT infrastructure management
- You have project management experience, proven track record at business planning and achieving measurable goals.
- Strong business acumen
- Self-motivated with the ability to support and motivate others.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel at least 30%
Why Security Compass?
- Meaningful Work. We contribute towards making technology in the world more secure and our vision is one of a world where we can trust technology.
- Trust. It’s important to us that you trust those you work with and are empowered to be yourself. To build this trust and transparency, we encourage open, respectful communication.
- Innovation. We encourage you to explore ideas and test new theories, both in your work and your passion projects. We encourage disruptive thinking. You’ll be able to spend 10% of your time working on a side-project of your choosing.
- Growth. We make your growth and learning a priority by allocating all our employees with a dedicated learning & growth budget. We give our team members tools and support to be the drivers of their careers and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Life-Work Integration. We create an environment where you can integrate your work with life in a way that makes sense for you with our hybrid or remote working model, flexible work hours, and unlimited vacation!
- Fun. We could not have good culture without good fun, and we don’t underestimate its importance. Our casual atmosphere promotes camaraderie, fun and helps bring people together.
- Embracing Diversity, Inclusion and Equity. We speak up for inclusion and celebrate diversity in thought. Our goal is to create a safe, equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
to start imagining your future at Security Compass!
Security Compass is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Diversity is our differentiator and all qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, medical condition, disability, or any other legally protected basis, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and Federal law. Should you require accommodation for a disability, special need and/or religious reason, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org so that an inclusive and barrier free process can be provided to all applicants throughout the application process. All information provided will be addressed confidentially. Learn more about your equal employment opportunity rights here.
Something looks off?