Programmatic Sales Manager (Germany)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2022
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing Revenue team.
The Sales Manager role is a combination of sales activities and customer relationship management. Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands. A successful Sales Manager must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives and seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Account Managers to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients and building strong relationships.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the Germany for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Programmatic Strategists to develop new campaign strategies for clients
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the programmatic advertising space.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experience building client decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow-up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary with a commission structure
- Private medical insurance cover
- Mental health care through Modern Health
- An awesome enhanced parental leave scheme
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Global WeWork membership
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®