Technical Solutions Specialist (Canada)
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2022
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We're seeking a talented individual to execute technical support, and troubleshooting for our clients and product. Our product is dynamic with an evolving UI, complex front and backend systems, and lots of data to investigate. The individual will ensure technical support, product questions, and client inquiries are investigated, addressed, and routed to the appropriate teams if necessary. You'll be reporting to the Manager of QA and Technical solutions and working closely with the technical leadership team, product managers, software engineers, and client-facing team members.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXM2NrkhKZc
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, and we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Troubleshooting simple to complex system setups across various platforms
- Finding and resolving the root cause of discrepancies affecting delivery performances
- Help guide users and clients alike with the technical intricacies of our platform
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in technical support, product support, and/or software engineering capacity
- Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in Digital Advertising
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience identifying root causes of technical issues and addressing potentially complex technical problems/questions
- Experience querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch
- Strong communication skills to explain potentially complex situations to team members and clients
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and CMS systems (WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?