Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will focus on compensation delivery initiatives and projects that support our total rewards strategy. Reporting to the Manager, Total Rewards, you'll partner with the People & Culture team to provide analytical insights and contribute to the ongoing development of compensation programs globally.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in United States for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the administration of our bi-annual compensation review process and Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Participate in global salary surveys to identify market best practices and compensation trends
- Conduct job analysis and market price roles for assigned job functions
- Prepare compensation modeling, analyze data for interpretation, and develop reports for presentation
- Provide recommendations on compensation decisions such as new hire offers, employee promotions and/or transfers consistent with our compensation philosophy
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A positive attitude and the willingness to take on challenges
- University degree or similar in a field related to the position (i.e. human resources, business administration/management, etc.) or equivalent related experience
- Strong analytical skills (Advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets)
- Experience managing compensation programs (cash compensation, base, variable and ESOP)
- Ability to think proactively, critically, and independently to make good decisions, an inquisitive problem solver
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Comfortable using technology and quick to learn new systems and softwares
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience with managing global compensation programs in a rapidly growing technology company (in the U.S) is a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?