Platform Quality Intern
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
StackAdapt is hiring a Platform Quality Intern to join our growing Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for auditing ad creatives as well as exchange inventory. We are looking for Individuals who thrive at using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through StackAdapt’s platform. You will be reporting into our Senior Manager of Platform Quality. It is important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and that you excel at working on multiple tasks at once. Ideal candidates are those with an investigative mindset and an extreme attention to detail.
The duration of the internship will be for 8 months. StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto, ON for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Uphold StackAdapt’s advertising quality and inventory quality standards by auditing exchange inventory to ensure brand-safe advertising
- Address & manage basic requests from our sales team through Freshdesk, and improve internal guidance when required
- Research and analyze advertising laws, rules, and regulations from around the globe
- Prepare comprehensive reporting for all key metrics
- Data hygiene, record-keeping & platform troubleshooting
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, data visualization, and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience with Elasticsearch, SQL, Tableau is a plus, not required
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Investigative mindset and attention to detail
- Previous online advertising experience or interest in all things media is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Fun swag and access to state-of-the-art technology!
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Mentorship opportunities, you will be learning from industry professionals!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?