IT, Data Science
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Our team brings together the best of StackAdapt analytical capabilities - drawing from our Sales and Client Services team, Engineering team, Data Science team, and Product team and combining them in one cohesive organization. Our team advises and also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients transform their programmatic execution strategies.
As the Data Analyst, you will consolidate and analyze data from a variety of sources, and provide recommendations and optimizations to improve efficiency and performance on our platform. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities that best suit our clients’ needs. You will play an integral role in driving changes towards new product and platform features using a data-driven lens.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide day-to-day support to our partners, including but not limited to evaluating new channel or integration upgrades, handling troubleshooting requests
- Analyze each supply partner and find ways to optimize for better performance
- Consolidate and analyze data from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical campaign issues for high-value clientsIdentify areas of improvement and generate efficiencies through process automation using tools such as Excel/Python
- Deliver and build scalable, automated solutions for ad-hoc analytics projects
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a quantitative field, with a proven academic track record. (e.g., finance, economics, statistics, math, etc.)
- 1-2+ years of experience in data or business analysis
- Successful track record of managing analytics projects from end to end
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with a keen eye for detail
- Strong technical skills (e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau, Elasticsearch, R or Python)
- Experience working with large datasets with an ability to manipulate and derive meaningful insights and identify trends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain detailed technical analyses to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, SSPs and other platforms is a plus
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?