Manager, Inventory Partnerships (UK)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As the Manager of Inventory Partnerships, you have the opportunity to foster meaningful relationships with esteemed publishers and media owners in the EMEA region, empowering StackAdapt to expand its inventory footprint. By providing our clients with premium, high-performance programmatic inventory across all channels, your efforts will contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional value and results.
Collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders will be necessary to pinpoint the most appropriate supply opportunities tailored to meet our client's requirements.
Stackadapt is a remote-first company; therefore, you can be based anywhere in the UK.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and grow relationships with publishers
- Identify and prioritize programmatic inventory-related leads and opportunities
- Nurture existing partnerships to ensure that scale and delivery are maximized across all partners
- Create deals with our partners to unlock exclusive inventory and pricing
- Understand trends in the industry to ensure we have the capabilities to deliver campaigns
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to socialize new partnership opportunities
- Ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical campaign issues for high-value clients
- Create and maintain a repository of publisher collateral and technical specs for the Sales team
- Provide training to the Sales team on all things publisher- and supply-related
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- 3+ years of work experience in a partner-facing role in business development, partnerships or other related experience
- Proven track record of successfully seeking out and building impactful relationships in multiple markets within EMEA, across the supply landscape
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, SSPs and other platforms is a plus; previous relationships with publishers and SSPs is a big plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders, internally and externally
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?