Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Join our expanding Marketing team at StackAdapt as we seek a dynamic Product Marketing Manager.
If you possess passion and curiosity for:
-The AdTech industry
-SaaS Business-to-Business (B2B) software solutions
-Translating technical capabilities into compelling messaging
-Collaborating with a fantastic sales team to execute go-to-market plans
Please keep reading.
As a valued member of our Product Marketing team, your role will involve managing and assisting in the creation and development of strategic product and solution marketing campaigns and related programs. These initiatives will help fuel the ongoing hyper-growth of StackAdapt!
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area for this position
What you’ll be doing:
- Help translate new feature releases into meaningful sales and marketing collateral for the global Revenue team - localizing and translating material for all regions
- Manage StackAdapt’s content management system and grow adoption of collateral
- Assist in determining market segments and customer buying criteria, integrating this knowledge into product launch and demand generation activities
- Proactively contribute to demand generation plans and content marketing plans, ensuring funnel content and outreach is aligned clearly to defined value propositions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from various departments such as Product, Partnerships, Sales and Client Services and will collaborate with partners globally
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Prior working experience in marketing, product marketing or sales enablement positions where you can demonstrate that you have delivered results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to craft customer-facing messaging and positioning of technology solutions
- Experience in creating a variety of sales tools that support revenue generation
- A strong grasp of current marketing strategies and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Huge bonus if you've marketed adtech or martech solutions!
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?