Technical Business Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is interested in driving internal process innovation as part of StackAdapt's Business Operations team. As a technical business analyst you will be responsible for increasing organizational efficiency through business process optimization, you will work in building processes with technology and digital solutions, you will ship data-driven actions that ensure we design the best solutions for our company.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct comprehensive research to identify, analyze and document business processes
- Manage, grow and develop business projects, reinforcing best practices and increasing standardization & integration of new solutions company wide
- Manage business plans from beginning to end according to the project management framework. Plan, track and deliver
- Prepare business cases for fostering innovation and implementing new enterprise tools (Project Management tools, CRM's, ERP's, etc)
- Act as a business partner for optimization needs, facilitate discussions with the Business teams to uncover gaps, and pain points with the purpose of creating functional designs for new processes and solutions
- Assume the role of the company’s go-to person for projects related to business process optimization and automation
- Build systems to measure the output across departments and ensure continuous improvements
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or computer science (MBA is a bonus)
- Prior working experience as business analyst with proven experience in business process optimization
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Six Sigma yellow or black belt, and/or Agile software development processes are required
- Solid knowledge of CRM, ERP, or modern SaaS applications, APIs integration concepts, and web app integration services
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and work with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of successfully working on cross-functional projects within an organization
- Product or project management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives, team members, stakeholders, and peers
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + Birthdays Off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?