Senior Product Manager, Campaign Execution
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
On StackAdapt's Product team, you will be building products that help our customers thrive. There is no "standard" day for a Product Manager at StackAdapt – every day will have its own set of interesting challenges.
As a Senior Product Manager on our Execution portfolio, you'll work collaboratively across our teams to design, build, and launch solutions that will delight our clients and empower strong end-user experiences. You've shipped successful digital products before, and have a bias for strong, data-informed action that ensures we build the right thing for our customers. Your responsibilities will be dynamic – you may be helping to improve our APIs with our engineers, building wireframes with our product designers, or facilitating user interviews to discover pain points. Ultimately, you should be able to create clarity out of ambiguity and guide teams to create high-quality user experiences.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, understand, and validate user needs and market opportunities; and translate them into product requirements
- Deliver products end-to-end with a team of world-class engineers and designers. From speaking to customers to collaborating with designers on prototypes, to release management with engineers - your ownership is all-encompassing
- Work with all stakeholders to deliver products effectively and usefully
- Drive the operation and iteration the product team’s process of discovering, validating, designing, and developing features
- Work across all our functional teams, iterate, and continually run experiments to better our product
- Resolve questions about your portfolio of products from customers and customer-facing teams, as well as help to triage bugs and regressions as they appear
- Become an expert in ad-tech and programmatic media buying, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to StackAdapt's mission and vision
What you'll bring to the table:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager in an AdTech company or with advertising campaigns; where you've shipped large, complex software products before (and can speak to their successes)
- A Computer Science or Engineering background - ensuring that you can intelligently communicate with all stakeholders about technical tradeoffs and product details
- Your communication is crisp, clear, and effective whether written or verbal - and you always know your audience
- Empathy for all stakeholders - you have no problem being "in their shoes", and have strong diplomacy skills that encourage cross-team collaboration
- A strong ability to derive insights from data, whether it be through SQL queries or product analytics tools like Pendo or Mixpanel, to justify your product decisions
- A strong understanding of Lean, Agile, and Product Management best practices
- A strong understanding of design thinking, inclusive design, and usability heuristics
- You prioritize projects with reason, clarity, and purpose - ensuring alignment across the stakeholders you’re involving and the KPIs you’re measuring
- You lead by influence, not formal authority
- Competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®