Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
You’ll be working with the Creative Studio team that is responsible for developing innovative advertising executions for a range of clients across numerous industries. The Creative Technologist will be responsible for developing new technology-enabled ad formats, building scalable solutions and providing quality assurance and technical support. You'll be reporting to the Manager of Production & Quality and working closely with the Creative Studio and Tech Solutions teams at StackAdapt.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop innovative solutions to deliver new and exciting creative advertising capabilities to clients
- Find and resolve the root cause of discrepancies affecting ad performance and delivery
- Create, review, and maintain technical documentation. This may involve developing and executing automated tests, manual testing, or a combination of both.
- Provide support to team members and clients to understand the technical intricacies of our platform and digital advertising solutions
- Stay up-to-date on browser changes across Chrome, Safari and others to ensure our ads are served correctly and at the highest quality.
- Research and develop scalable, future-minded solutions to drive efficiencies across our ad production processes
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in technical or product support
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience with creating and/or managing code repositories such as Git, or similar
- Strong communication skills to explain complex situations to team members and clients
- Keen attention to detail and a drive to create fail-proof solutions
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP Matching
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®