Manager, Application Development & Support
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are seeking a Manager, Application Development & Support to join our Corporate IT & Operations team. This is a new people manager role, where a successful candidate will align and lead a team of Salesforce and SaaS application development and support resources as technical subject matter experts.
This role requires a deep understanding and hands-on experience with Salesforce and the ability to learn, oversee, and support a portfolio of SaaS business applications and integrations in StackAdapt’s Production environment. You will bring your architecture experience to ensure Salesforce is optimized and scaling with StackAdapt’s growing tech stack and goals for growth. You will support knowledge transfer and hand-off for your team to take over on-going support as applications are implemented or enhanced in Production. If you are passionate about supporting business investment in integrated and scalable cloud applications and want to be a part of a fast-growing company focused on optimization and quality outcomes, then this job is for you.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Canada for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and coach a team of Development & Support resources’ day-to-day activities, resource/staffing, performance, and development.
- Provide Tier 1-3 Application Support and administration in Salesforce and applicable SaaS apps.
- Track, monitor, and report Dev & Support service desk SLAs and KPIs for continuous delivery improvement.
- Manage intake of SaaS application and integrations development, break/fix, and enhancement requests, prioritize via a recurring Release cadence, and deploy to Production in accordance with Change Control best practices.
- Partner with Project Managers and Business Analysts on specific projects as technical architect and developer to optimize Salesforce and other SaaS platform investments and best-of-breed technologies.
- Manage knowledge transfer of new systems to take over post-implementation support and work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and trends in Salesforce architecture and application integrations, and provide recommendations for improvement.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years technical experience implementing and supporting Salesforce Sales and Marketing Clouds, DealHub CPQ, GuideCX, Sage Intacct, CaptivateIQ, Navan, Zapier/Workato and other SaaS applications and integration tools, Java scripting, etc.
- Proficient in Salesforce objects, process builders, flows, rules, custom fields, etc.
- Technical background in integration tools and native APIs to enable workflows and data feeds between platforms and point solutions.
- Experience managing and guiding a team of exceptional performers with a customer service mindset.
- Analytical thinker, problem solver with troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Ability to collaborate and empathize with the business’ goals and explain complex technical solutions.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- College degree in computer science or comparable work experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®