SVP Client Services
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you have experience managing and motivating client success organizations? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a Senior Vice President of Client Services to join our Revenue team.
This role will drive organizational success by delivering world class account management and account strategy across agencies, brand direct, strategic channel partners, and more. Reporting to the CRO, you’ll be responsible for developing a large group of leaders who will grow and train a team of new and existing StackAdapters.
This role will lead a global team of more than 250 account managers, programmatic strategists, creative strategists, account coordinators, programmatic analysts to deliver a world class client services organization. A successful SVP of Client Services must have a clear understanding of the programmatic media landscape in order to effectively lead a client success team and maximize StackAdapt’s offerings across a diverse group of clients. The SVP must be able to motivate their team to work towards quotas and improve team efficacy in a fast paced, high growth environment.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop short and long term organizational strategy and OKRs that accelerate StackAdapt’s market vision by delivering world class customer service and technology solutions.
- Hire, train, and mentor a team of Account Managers, Programmatic Strategists, and Client Success Directors globally to manage a portfolio of thousands of accounts.
- Build a multi-functional strategy across teams within Client Success including account management, programmatic analytics, ad operations, global support and service desks, and designing the optimal blueprint to run a global organization.
- Working with product teams and partner feedback to prioritize roadmap opportunities for the platform.
- Partner with marketing, operations, and analytics teams to build a client success organization that surrounds our partners with world class support, actionable insights, and proactive engagement at scale.
- Design new client services teams to support our expanding sales channels.
- Design segmentation and client service models that maximize resource investment against our portfolio of advertisers, agencies, and strategic alliance partners.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of our teams and cost structure with automation, process improvements, new software solutions, and improving platform capabilities.
- Create high performing account pods that drive effective recommendations to maximize client goals and meet identified KPIs while maximizing partner satisfaction scores.
- Design organizational measurement metrics, scorecards, and business reviews to ensure teams are delivering against critical milestones and KPIs.
- Partner with sales enablement teams to design effective learning and development programs for all functions in the team.
- Build a global culture that has exceptional organizational health scores.
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Expert level understanding of programmatic media strategies, an agency/brand’s media buying process and the competitive landscape within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent track record servicing agencies and brand direct clients across a variety of segments and client types.
- Experience managing large globally distributed teams and building best in class team culture and career development frameworks.
- Experienced and respected leader who has built, trained and mentored senior leaders and customer success teams .
- A deep knowledge of programmatic platforms and ecosystems, strong analytical insights, and strategic planning.
- Huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®