Technical Solutions, Team Lead (Hong Kong)
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We're seeking a Technical Solutions Lead to help lead our growing Solutions team. Our product is dynamic with an evolving UI, complex front and backend systems, and lots of data to investigate. As this team's leader, you will report to the Manager of QA and Solutions and become the go-to person for any technical escalations. As a leader, you will help ensure the team is properly equipped with everything they need in order to succeed.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, and we are open to candidates located in the APAC region.
What you'll be doing:
- Advising, coaching, and supporting our Technical Solutions Specialist team members to develop their capabilities and complete their individual growth goals
- Identifying root causes of technical issues, addressing potentially complex technical problems/questions, and querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch.
- Taking ownership of escalations and highly technical problem solving.
- Taking part in the recruitment process to hire new team members
- Conducting performance reviews for people on your team
- Working with clients to help solve their technical issues
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years experience in technical support, product support, and/or software engineering capacity
- Prior experience managing a small teamBasic to intermediate knowledge/experience in Digital Advertising would be an advantage
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and CMS systems (WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot) are a strong plus
- Professional proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Competitive salary
- A Private Medical Insurance allowance per month is added to your salary.
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®