Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
In this brand new role on StackAdapt’s Creative Studio team, as Producer, you will use your industry experience to help us reinvent live-action video production at scale for our global clients. Fusing technology with human creativity, you will lead all aspects of production to create captivating video assets for use across a range of programmatic advertising channels. You will build relationships with clients, vendors, freelancers, and internal teams, manage projects, budgets, and processes, and ultimately shape the way video is produced at StackAdapt. This role is an exciting opportunity to build something new and innovative in the industry; if you often think “there must be a better way”, this role is for you.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping to reimagine how high-quality, short-form video advertising is produced and leveraged for digital advertising
- Virtually managing video production projects from concept to completion for clients of all sizes and verticals including the management of detailed documentation, project timelines, budgets, approvals, and changes to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and exceed client expectations
- Liaising with clients globally to capture their brief, communicate expectations, and participate in pitches to generate demand for video production services.
- Sourcing, vetting, and managing a roster of exceptional vendors and freelancers. Leading contract negotiation, budgeting, risk assessment, and quality control of deliverables.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as Sales, Finance, Legal, and Marketing to support the commercialization and scaling of video production services.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Producer or similar role in an agency or digital advertising setting, working with a variety of clients. A portfolio or showreel to highlight your experience is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of video production, including pre- and post-production, and UGC content creation to easily identify and mitigate risks, issues, and blockers.
- Proven experience managing multiple client and vendor relationships simultaneously, leaning on your excellent communication skills to distill complex concepts into simple language.
- Exceptional project management, time management, and organizational skills including the use of spreadsheets and project management software.
- Possess an appetite to leverage technology and creativity to re-invent production processes to enable speed and innovation.
- Proven ability to work remotely, and autonomously with minimal direction and adapt to changing client needs, project scopes, and industry trends.
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, on-location shoots, or industry events.
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Highly competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc.)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®