Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, June 9, 2021
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We're looking to add Data Engineers to our data team! This team works on solving complex problems for StackAdapt's digital advertising platform. You'll be working directly with our data scientists, data engineers, Engineering team, and CTO on building pipelines and ad optimization models. With databases that process millions of requests per second, there's no shortage of data and problems to tackle.
Want to learn more about our Data Science Team: https://alldus.com/ie/blog/podcasts/aiinaction-ned-dimitrov-stackadapt/
Learn more about our team culture here: https://www.stackadapt.com/careers/data-science
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, and we are open to candidates in various of our operating locations throughout the globe!
What you'll be doing:
- Design modular and scalable real time data pipelines to handle huge datasets
- Understand and implement custom ML algorithms in a low latency environment
- Work on microservice architectures that run training, inference, and monitoring on thousands of ML models concurrently
What you'll bring to the table:
- Have the ability to take an ambiguously defined task, and break it down into actionable steps
- Have deep understanding of algorithm and software design, concurrency, and data structures
- Experience in implementing probabilistic or machine learning algorithms
- Interest in designing scalable distributed systems
- A high GPA from a well-respected Computer Science program
- Enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative environment with others
- Competitive salary + equity
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®
See more open positions at StackAdapt
Something looks off?