Regional Sales Manager, Midwest USA
Synaptive Medical is a Canadian medical device company, based in downtown Toronto, focused on supporting healthcare professionals and systems in patient diagnosis and treatment. Synaptive’s suite of products include MRI, surgical planning, navigation, and robotic visualization – all of which can be seamlessly combined or used independently in the operating room. The company has a number of opportunities for innovative people to join the team and share in the development of technologies to solve surgical and imaging challenges in patient care.
The Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the VP, US Sales and is responsible for capital and software sales in the Midwest region, US. Our integrated platform is comprised of Robotics, Pre-Operative Planning, Navigation, Digital Video Microscopy, and a novel mid-field head only MRI.
What You’ll Do
- Establish, manage and grow the Midwest region
- Promote and sell Synaptive Medical products
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with nurses, physicians and administrative personnel in every account
- Deliver product and market feedback to Product Management and assist in developing market positioning strategies
- Demonstrate seamless teamwork with all functional departments
- Own and develop relationships with luminary customers
- Coordinate the clinical applications and service delivery with the Regional Clinical Manager and the Clinical Application Specialists
- Manage expenses and financial objectives within assigned operating budget
- Maintain all opportunities in Salesforce CRM system
- Other duties as required or assigned
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of previous medical device sales experience
- Experience in large capital imaging and/or navigation technologies to Neurosurgeons
- Previous experience with a start-up organization, or new division/group within a larger organization and the ability to excel in a small, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of competitive landscape, specifically in the Neuroimaging and Robotics space
- Must be a self-starter, with strong communications skills, and be able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Results oriented
- Ability to excel in a small, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- works well independently and in a team environment
Synaptive has a special duty to take a leadership role in protecting the health and wellbeing of its employees and the public. The COVID-19 vaccines are an important public health measure for mitigating the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace and society. As a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or a reason protected by legislation why they cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Diversity & Inclusivity
Synaptive is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Synaptive Medical is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Synaptive will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
How to Apply
Unless otherwise stated, applications will only be considered from candidates eligible to work in Canada, or the country in which they’re applying to, without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet or exceed the requirements defined in the job description, please include #GOBRAIN in the top right corner of your resume and then complete your online application by clicking “Apply Now” and following the prompts.
We would like to thank everyone who submits an application. Due to the volume that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary