Data Scientist (A.I. Integration)
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist (NLU, LLM) to join our team to develop and implement AI-based prototypes and solutions. The candidate should have hands-on experience in integrating AI systems with existing applications and developing new AI-enabled solutions. The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing, prototyping and implementing high-performance and robust AI systems with our team of product managers and engineers.
- Collaborate with the team to design, experiment and deploy AI-based solutions.
- Develop and maintain integrations with the existing Ed Tech platform and services.
- Evaluate performance of models and applications.
- Assist in implementing and/or integrating AI models in a development environment.
- Design and implement data models and data storage systems that are optimized for AI solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for AI solutions to improve business processes.
- Continuously research and evaluate new AI technologies and techniques to enhance our offerings.
- Related degree(s) in Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying AI-based solutions.
- Strong fundamentals of machine learning algorithms used in NLP and NLU, such as regression, decision trees, random forests, ensembling, neural network.
- Working experience in latest NLU technologies/techniques such as LSTM, BERT and Transformer.
- Experience in commercial LLMs and multi-modal AI systems such as OpenAI API, Rev AI and Stability AI.
- Knowledge of LLM libraries such as LlamaIndex, LangChain and Pinecone.
- Knowledge of ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn.
- Hands-on experience in integrating AI systems with existing applications.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, or any other programming language.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, including Agile and DevOps.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable, high-performance, and robust systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Why team members love working at Top Hat :
*A noble mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
*A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
*We’re a company of invested owners - every Top Hatter receives stock options
*Professional learning and development for all role levels
*An awesome and welcoming Toronto HQ, and a growing sales hub in Austin, Texas
*Competitive health benefits that start on day one
*A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
*Our winning strategy and market potential
*Innovative PTO policy with lots of time and space for self-care
*Passionate customers that believe in us—and what we do
See more open positions at Top Hat
Something looks off?