True Sky Inc. develops, sells, implements, and supports enterprise-level Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. We’re looking for a Junior Consultant to join our team and support True Sky clients through implementations and other support requests.
To be a successful Junior Consultant, you should have great people skills, strong technical aptitude, and be extremely proficient in Excel. Ideally, you also have a good understanding of basic accounting principles, including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Work professionally with True Sky customers to deliver an exceptional solution
- Support other True Sky Consultants with deliverables and customer support requests
- Participate in testing and documentation of True Sky software functionality
- Implement True Sky for customers, including configuring basic data models, building input sheets and reports, integrating data from multiple source systems, and training end users
- Respond to questions from True Sky customers
- Support True Sky clients with any technical or support requests, providing insight and best practices to improve their current processes
- Support the True Sky development team with software testing
- Deliver quality training material and documentation
- Work closely with Project Coordinator and other Consultants to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Work on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- An Accounting/Finance or Technical degree plus 1-2 years of work experience
- Must possess knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement preparation and other accounting concepts
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
Perks and Other Notes
- Remote work
- Training and support provided
- Eligible for benefits after three months
- Monthly cellphone allowance
To apply for this job, please email your resume and cover letter to Stephanie Assaad email@example.com.