Inside Sales Representative
True Sky Inc.
True Sky Inc. develops, sells, implements, and supports enterprise-level Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for working with prospective clients through the sales process.
To be a successful Inside Sales Representative, you should be an excellent communicator with experience building relationships.
Objectives of this Role
· Represent True Sky during the sales process, managing communication and providing information to prospective customers
· Nurture warm prospects and target prospective companies to generate opportunities (please note, approximately 75% of prospects come from an already-established partner channel)
· Identify marketing opportunities and develop marketing material as required (including email, social media, and blog content)
· Utilize a CRM solution to track activity, sales progress, and key market data
· Support the rest of the True Sky team with administrative, marketing and organizational tasks
· Generate new opportunities through a variety of prospecting methods/channels
· Support leads generated by True Sky partners and provide them with information to make an informed decision about True Sky software and professional services
· Schedule qualification calls and demonstrations; provide information and create proposals for customers and prospects
· Support True Sky’s marketing efforts by overseeing social media and digital marketing efforts
Skills and Qualifications
· 1-2 years inside sales experience
· Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with confidence
· Sales-focused and motivated to achieve (and exceed!) sales targets
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Self-starter, critical thinker with a can do/positive attitude
Perks and Other Notes
· Remote work
· Training and support provided
· Eligible for benefits after 3 months
· Monthly cellphone allowance
· Work for a growing company and have the opportunity for career progression
· Opportunity for travel to tradeshows and other industry events in Canada and the United States
Something looks off?