Senior Software Engineer
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
To continue to fuel our growth, we are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join as a key contributor to our Document Verification engineering team. Trulioo’s Document Verification engineering team is responsible for developing a distributed cloud platform that supports production API services, big data infrastructure, and processes machine learning. Trulioo utilizes the best available tools, instruments, and practices to create a world-class platform and we are looking for the talent that will help us stay on the cutting edge of technology. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Applying cutting-edge technologies to modern cloud application development
- Collaborating with UX and Product Management to craft customer-focused solutions and forward-looking product strategy
- Working with a team of high-performance software engineers to architect, design and deliver new products and user experiences
- Working closely with senior technical team to keep the technology competitive and up to date
- Owning a product release from discovery to deployment
What you'll be doing:
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Experience with managing AWS cloud services, including EC2, S3, and RDS
- Experience with Terraform or an equivalent infrastructure as code toolset
- Experience in one of the following languages: Java/Golang/Kotlin
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, including Jenkins or GitLab CI
- Firm understanding of REST and gRPC based API’s
- Experience with microservice architecture and design patterns
- Experience / understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Native, AWS, and Serverless
- High technical standards demonstrated using design patterns, clean coding, peer reviews, and unit testing
- A philosophy of agile software development and experience on handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- A mentor who brings out the best in their team and helps them grow
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.
Something looks off?