Technical Solutions Consultant
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Director, APAC, we are looking for a Technical Solutions Consultant within the Revenue Department. The Technical Solutions Consultant is responsible for using technical expertise and in-depth domain knowledge to ensure that Trulioo’s most important clientele and prospects obtain the highest possible value from our services and implementation. This role will work closely with Trulioo’s Account Executives (AEs), Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Service Delivery (SVD) to understand a prospect’s technical and business demands. With the knowledge gained from discovery, you will present solutions that meet their unique needs and be responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of these solutions. The Technical Solutions Consultant will use their knowledge and skills to foster strong relationships with these clients and prospects, ensuring a successful solutioning and implementation of Trulioo products.
To be a good fit in this role you:
- Love helping people, whether it be customers or teammates
- Thrive on working with the highest value customers
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Have the ability to relate complex, technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Enjoy crafting technical solutions to complex problems
This is an exciting role working to ensure that Trulioo maintains its position as the most Trusted identity provider for some of the largest companies in the world. We are looking for technically sound, team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individuals looking to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing industry disruptor. This is a full-time position in our quickly growing Singapore office.
What you'll be doing:
- Become an expert and contribute to the knowledge of the Trulioo Identity Platform, services, and key differentiators for APAC customers
- Engage with customers directly, acting as the key technical point of contact for our most strategic customers
- Act as Project Manager for the implementation of new services to drive adoption and build long-term Customer Health through ownership of daily technical support and escalations
- Use product knowledge and relevant experience to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for Identity strategy
- Work with Account Executives to drive the discovery process to uncover customer technical requirements, business needs, technical demonstrations and proof of concept projects
- Proven track record of quickly developing expertise, implementing and supporting SaaS applications for high value clients in a B2B environment
- A deep understanding of APIs including knowledge of RESTful principles, API design, authentication and authorization mechanisms (OAuth, API keys, etc.), and data formats (JSON, XML, etc.)=
- Comfortable working both alone and on a team including supporting projects with remote employees in other offices and countries
- Good understanding of how to translate technical requirements from customer into recommendations using our “Trusted Expert” ethos
- * Written and verbal English and Mandarin proficiency is required *
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- 3-5 years experience in a Senior Technical Support, Solutions Consultant or Implementation Specialist role
- Experience using Postman or similar tools to troubleshoot API integrations
- Exposure to tools and services that help customers meet compliance obligations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/G-Suite tools
- Prior experience at a SaaS organization
It's a bonus if you have...
- SQL knowledge
- Tableau experience
- Payments, Compliance and/or Security Industry experience
- Startup experience
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!