Director, Enterprise Sales (EMEA)
Are you ready to embark on a career that truly affects people around the world? Trulioo invites you to be a catalyst for change in the dynamic realm of digital identity verification. As the global front-runner in our industry, we are redefining how businesses grow, innovate and comply online.
Picture yourself at the forefront of innovation, contributing to our award-winning platform that enables organizations worldwide to quickly onboard customers, optimize costs and combat fraud. Fueled by Silicon Valley support, Trulioo stands as the trusted platform that can verify more than 5 billion people and 700 million business entities spanning 195 countries.
But Trulioo is more than a tech company. We are a united force of dedicated experts committed to establishing trust online.
Headquartered in Vancouver and with strategic hubs in San Diego and Dublin, we foster a culture of collaboration and open communication. Our offices support a hybrid model and staff typically work three days per week at a hub location. Join us where excitement meets innovation and contribute to a world where trust and technology unite.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, vision, RRSP/401k plans with company match, PTO, parental leave and an education & training fund ($1,000 local currency annually).
- Flexible Hybrid Working Environment: Our offices provide weekly lunches, delicious coffee and frequent social events. Dedicated parent rooms, gyms (in some locations), lounge spaces and flexible workstations create an environment that supports your well-being.
- Wellness: We provide a variety of workshops, wellness events and a free subscription to the Headspace app to help our team members perform at their best.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. Our ERGs provide an inclusive space, support and community for employees of diverse backgrounds and allies. We host informative, fun sessions and celebrations that are often open to the entire organization.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Sales, the Director, Enterprise Sales (EMEA) is responsible for managing and growing our Enterprise Account Executive team in the EMEA region. They will primarily lead the Enterprise Account Executives but will have dotted-line responsibilities for the entire sales region. The Director, Enterprise Sales (EMEA) will have extensive B2B sales experience, and sales management experience, preferably in a start-up environment selling complex products to large financial institutions and marketplaces.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspirational and goal-oriented leader who can set clear goals, motivate, engage and facilitate a culture of accountability
- Responsible for hiring, developing, motivating and mentoring high growth teams that are able to ramp up quickly to meet our goals.
- Enable the sales team members to achieve and exceed their targets and quotas through motivating successful selling habits, coaching account executives for high performance, and holding your team accountable to their targets
- Develop productive cross-functional partnerships across Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Build a strategic plan with key performance indicators and targets against an established timeline
- Support sales conversion by directly interacting with prospects and client opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience closing large, complex Enterprise deals
- Experience managing and scaling high-growth teams
- Proven ability to influence, develop and empower team members to achieve objectives
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Culture builder who creates inclusive and diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to sell a complex product
- Able to think creatively about how to devise a winning sales strategy
- 6+ years of experience in sales management roles in a B2B environment
- Must have experience in GRC or KYC/AML software OR previous exposure to the Finserv, Payments, and/or eCommerce verticals
Thriving at Trulioo
At Trulioo, you’re not just an employee. You’re a valued member of our Trulicrew on a journey of professional and personal growth with a world-class organization. With Trulioo, you have the power to revolutionize the intersection of technology, digital trust and online identity to open the global economy to everyone. Together, we can shape the digital future.
We’re on the lookout for exceptional people to empower with trust, autonomy and the freedom to cultivate their potential. Your curiosity, meticulous attention to detail and passion to contribute are highly valued. If that resonates with you, apply today to become a part of our team. Join us in shaping a future where your career isn’t just a journey but also a boundless exploration into the possibilities of technology and digital identity verification.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that minorities and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
Trulioo welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Support is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Finally, we know from time-to-time emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview - we understand and encourage you to be in communication without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
- your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
- details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.