Real Estate Investment Analyst
U-Rite is a Toronto-based real estate technology startup on a mission to transform how the real estate industry underwrites, values, and manages the built world. By joining our team, you will be at the forefront of introducing technological innovation to the $8.9 trillion commercial real estate industry. We’re well-funded, rapidly growing and backed by experienced partners.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who enjoy working both independently and collaboratively. Critical thinking skills are paramount. As an early team member, you will play a key role in U-Rite’s success, go-to-market strategy, and product development. We also provide opportunities to participate in our early employee stock option plan. We want you to grow with our company.
We are looking to hire a talented real estate investment analyst to actively contribute to both U-Rite’s underwriting services and core software. You will work directly with our principals and corporate partners.
- Lead financial modeling initiatives related to corporate partners’ acquisitions, development, asset management and lending needs.
- Develop product features and provide implementation solutions for U-Rite’s flagship software.
- Provide advice and guidance to engineers and product managers to ensure the quality and usability of the product.
- Work directly with the co-founders in the execution of strategic initiatives involving internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, development, investment sales, investment banking, or corporate finance.
- Excellent financial literacy and analytical skills.
- Ability to grasp complex financial and property issues.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented in approach and proficient in building and handling complicated models/data sets.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please email us a copy of your resume and briefly tell us what excites you most about U-Rite.