Business Development Representative
U-Rite is a Toronto-based real estate technology startup on a mission to transform how the real estate industry underwrites, values, and manages the built world. By joining our team, you will be at the forefront of introducing technological innovation to the $8.9 trillion commercial real estate industry. We’re well-funded, rapidly growing and backed by experienced partners.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who enjoy working both independently and collaboratively. Critical thinking skills are paramount. As an early team member, you will play a key role in U-Rite’s success, go-to-market strategy, and product development. We also provide opportunities to participate in our early employee stock option plan. We want you to grow with our company.
We are looking to hire a dynamic business development representative. You will work directly with our co-founders and will actively lead our business generation efforts for both U-Rite’s core software as well as its underwriting and account services.
- Qualify and contact leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Recognize customer needs and map those to U-Rite’s product capabilities.
- Manage your pipeline, develop a business plan, and map accounts.
- Identify product gaps with the level of precision needed to create an actionable feedback loop with U-Rite’s product team.
- Promote our company to potential clients.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience working in a team environment with sales, business, technical, and product teams.
- Ability to drive sales through complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers.
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales approach.
- Ability to communicate at an executive level to lead and manage several projects with cross-functional stakeholders while demonstrating tremendous attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in real estate, SaaS, enterprise software sales, or corporate finance are a bonus.
To apply, please email us a copy of your resume and briefly tell us what excites you most about U-Rite.
Something looks off?