Senior Software Engineer
U-Rite is a Toronto-based real estate technology startup on a mission to transform how the real estate industry underwrites, values, and manages the built world. By joining our team, you will be at the forefront of introducing technological innovation to the $8.9 trillion commercial real estate industry. We’re well-funded, rapidly growing and backed by experienced partners.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who enjoy working both independently and collaboratively. Critical thinking skills are paramount. As an early team member, you will play a key role in U-Rite’s success, go-to-market strategy, and product development. We also provide opportunities to participate in our early employee stock option plan. We want you to grow with our company.
We are a team looking for a passionate and experienced senior software engineer. You will work directly with our CTO in using modern technologies to actively contribute to both the core U-Rite software and the web-based platform.
If you are looking for an opportunity to ship new code in a fast-paced startup environment, this is the position for you!
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of key features in U-Rite.
- Deliver well-documented, high quality, and robust technical design and code.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and business requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of project tasks and assignments according to specifications.
- Provide effective and timely communication with management and the development team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Be self-sufficient and motivated to teach and learn.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment.
Skills & Knowledge
- Node.js, C#, .NET Framework
- MySQL or SQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Git, NPM/Yarn, Visual Studio, Excel
- Nice to have: Socket.js and test-driven development
Note: Even if you do not possess all the listed technical skills, we still encourage you to apply!
To apply, please email us a copy of your resume and briefly tell us what excites you most about U-Rite.
Something looks off?