Chief Customer Officer
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
We believe small businesses are at the heart of our communities, and championing them is worth fighting for. We empower small business owners to manage their finances fearlessly, by offering the simplest, all-in-one financial management solution they can't live without.
The Chief Customer Officer (CCO) is a high-level executive position responsible for driving revenue growth and enhancing the customer experience for a company. The CCO is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue, profitability, and market share, while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Revenue Growth: Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue, profitability, and market share. This includes identifying new business opportunities, developing pricing strategies, and optimizing the sales process.
- Customer Experience: Enhance the customer experience by developing and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention. This includes improving customer service, developing customer loyalty programs, and enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Sales and Marketing: Oversee the sales and marketing teams and ensure alignment with the company's revenue growth and customer experience strategies. This includes developing and implementing sales and marketing plans, setting sales targets, and measuring the effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Data Analytics: Use data and analytics to inform revenue growth and customer experience strategies. This includes tracking key performance indicators, analyzing customer behaviour, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other members of the executive team, including the CEO, CFO, CSO, CPO and CTO, to ensure alignment and coordination across all functions of the business.
- At least 10 years of experience in revenue growth and customer experience roles.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and enhancing customer satisfaction in a fast growing business.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices.
- Experience with data analytics and the ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the executive team.
- A deep understanding of the customer and the customer experience and how it impacts revenue growth.
At Wave, you’re treated like the incredible human being you are.
Work From Where You Work Best: We will always have a welcoming, energizing, and world-class office (in Toronto) with a space for you. Or, if you’re more comfortable working from home, the choice is yours.
We Care About Future You: You will stretch yourself and you will grow at Wave. You will also be supported on this journey with diverse learning experiences, educational allowances, mentorship, and so much more.
We Support the Full You: We make a serious investment in your health & wellness. When we think about benefits we think about body, mind, & soul and we take this stuff very seriously.
We Take Care of the Fundamentals: Fair compensation, all the office perks you’d want, and the various goodies you’d expect from a growing tech company. This is the obvious stuff, but we don’t want you to think we forgot!
We believe that a diverse and inclusive culture creates the best workplace. We embrace our differences, value individuality, and the broad spectrum of every Waver's skills and abilities. We challenge each other from a place of respect and pursuit of continuous growth. We trust each other and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, everyday. As Wavers, our voices matter, our opinions are met with an open mind. The best ideas win, no matter whose they are. Contributing to an inclusive culture is a part of all of our job descriptions.
We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada's Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures and one of Canada’s Great Places to Work in categories including Technology, Millennials, Mental Health, Inclusion and Women.
Are you ready to be a Waver? Join us!
See more open positions at Wave
Something looks off?